Tuesday 15 November 2011

My 1st Blog Post...

So I have been toying around with the idea of creating a blog post for a while now and with a gentle push in the right direction form my partner and some work colleagues here I go.

This blog will be a journey through food and the food I cook on a daily basis.

I am an Irish girl living in Australia and have a huge love for Ireland and in recent years have become quite a foodie. I enjoy keeping my roots to home strong as a result I have turned my poor Australian boyfriend Shaun into a spud eating paddy... although he has developed a grá for Irish food and luckily for me embrases my cooking of it!

We are currently coming into summer in Australia and I know that some of the dishes will be extremely out of context with the warm weather but its wintertime in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment