Friday 20 January 2012

New Year...New Posts

I am to make a promise to myself to continue with my blog this year...I have mentioned to friends and family  that I have been endeavoring to write a Food Blog which leaves them interested in reading it and what i'm blogging about.

Until I get into a groove of blogging - I would be too embarrassed to tell them about it.  I have sent hour upon hour reading through other blogs both here in Australia, in Ireland and the UK and am in awe with some of the fantastic and talented bloggers out there.

I owe my inspiration to you and my new Years resolution for 2012 is to get something down onto this page - weither its a quirky excerpt from my life, an outing to a beautiful restaurant or a simple homemade meal...I vow to keep blogging.

Plus I have about 50 photos of meals and ingredients on my iPhone to add to the blog and get recipes for so watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment